Friday, October 5, 2012

What a difference that time makes

Baby steps.

After a few years of wondering in the desert. Lots of prayer and listening to God. We are back.

We are in the throws of purchasing our 2nd property in Mexico.  Land. High land with a view of the Ocean. Near enough to enjoy its beauty. Far enough to avoid her wrath.

Plans and money haunt my thoughts.  Dreams are far sweeter.

It's a long story. To be written in small yet detailed post. Far more interesting to me than you I am sure. Regardless. It is a story.

Plans. Yes, lots of planning.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. It looks as if we are both in buying moods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I brought you back to life! ¡Qué bueno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can't wait to read all about it. I am happy to see you writing here again!
    regards,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete